Click here to download the FIM AFRICA Event Requirements for the Organiser - (Powerpoint Presentation)
- Organisers to submit supplementary Regulations to the FIM AFRICA Secretary General for approval.
- Minimum 6 weeks before the challenge and event date - 12 weeks for championship Team event.
- Event Secretary to submit all the event and supporting documentation to the Secretary General before permit may be issued.
- Secretary General sends to the Chairman FIM AFRICA working group for approval who submits to Vice President Sporting for Final approval.
- Vice President approves Supplementary Regulations and submits to the Secretary General for Issue of the Permit Number
- Secretary General Issues the Permit Number.
- Secretary General sends the the Supplementary Regulations with Permit Number to the Organisers.
- Supplementary Regulations to be posted on the FIM AFRICA website.
- Entries and medical forms for the event, received by the Organisers must be submitted to the Secretary General within 72 hours of event.
- Documentation to be submitted to the Secretary General at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk of Course Submits:
Jury President Submits:Event Secretary Submits - (Copied to Vice President, Finance)